Hawkins Projects Ltd were awarded the contract to carry out all enabling works for a two story retail space on behalf of Cherwell District Council.
Hawkins Projects Ltd were responsible for:
– Installation of a new electrical supply to the building
– Supply and installation of emergency exit lighting
– Supply and installation of a new mains water supply.
– Updating the existing intercom system
– Construction of a large 1-hour fire-break wall between the 2 retail units
– Major alterations to the existing steelwork to enable the installation of a new staircase and lift.
– Installation of a new rear entrance to one of the units.