Hawkins Projects Ltd were awarded the contract for the complete strip out and refurbishment of two male and female shower and toilet blocks at this prestigious manufacturing facility based in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Hawkins Projects Ltd were responsible for:
- Strip out and disposal of the existing fixtures and fittings also including flooring and ceiling tiles
- New drainage system to accommodate new showers
- Supply and installation of all new fixtures and fittings including new vanity units, sinks, taps, toilet cubicles and urinals.
- Replacement of existing showers and shower partitions.
- Decoration of all remaining walls and woodwork.
- Supply and installation of new ceiling tiles and flooring
- Replacement of a new heating and ventilation system.