Hawkins Steel Ltd were awarded a negotiated contract for the multi-million pound relocation and development of the UK headquarters of a leading manufacturing Company.
This development meant bringing together two manufacturing facilities into one purpose adapted facility, including new workshop and office areas.
Acting as principal contractor, Hawkins Steel Ltd provided all the technical support and produced all proposal drawings for approval. The project plan included the following aspects:
- To provide a new bespoke structural steel portal frame for new office & reception areas
- New feature stainless steel staircase within the lobby area
- To supply & fix new cladding and roofing panels to improve thermal efficiency
- To provide all glazing panels and new doors as required
- To provide new customer block paved car parking spaces
- All internal fit work for both the manufacturing & office areas
- New heating system throughout the entire building area
- Completely new electrical & computer network cabling throughout
- New ceiling and high tech lighting system