All steelwork was fabricated within our production facility in Banbury, Oxfordshire, loaded into shipping containers and transported to docks for shipping.
Acting as partnered sub-contractor to Kannegiesser UK, Hawkins Steel Limited provided technical support, contract planning and logistics itinerary for this installation.
The project plan included the following aspects.
• To provide detailed fabrication drawings.
• To fabricate steel monorail support structure and modular platform.
• To supply and apply surface finish to the clients corporate colours.
• To prepare itemised Shipping consignment.
• To prepare itemised Itinerary of shipping documents to suit time critical sailings.
• To install steelwork on site working in conjunction with numerous other trades to a time sensitive deadline.