Our brief was to create a modern, functional, open plan area with facilities suitable for young children to use.
Hawkins Projects worked closely with the client throughout the project to ensure that the finish was exactly as required.
Works undertaken included:
• Stripping out of the existing furnishings and removal of partition walls.
• Supply and installation of new toilet cubicles and sink suitable for children to use.
• Supply and installation of new vinyl flooring
• Decorating throughout.
• Supply and installation of a new heat recovery ventilation unit
• Supply and installation of new heating system.
• To disconnect and remove old electrics and install new electric feeds.