This development involved the fabrication of the structural steelwork within our state of the art manufacturing facility in Banbury in Oxfordshire.
Acting as partnered sub-contactor to the UK office of Kannegiesser USA, Hawkins Steel Limited provided technical support, contract planning and logistics planning for this installation.
The project plan included the following integrated aspects:
• To provide fabricated structural steel column and beam monorail support structure.
• To supply and apply surface finish to the structural steelwork to the clients corporate colour scheme.
• To carefully plan and execute the loading of steelwork into shipping containers for sea freight.
• To prepare itemised itinerary of shipping documents to meet time critical sailings.
• To install steelwork on site working in coordination with numerous other mechanical trades and to a time critical deadline.