Hawkins Projects Ltd were awarded the project for this prestigious Volvo Truck & Bus facility in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
The building was designed by our in house Hawkins design team, working closely with the client and structural engineer to produce drawings in line with the structural requirements.
As principal contractor Hawkins Projects were responsible for the full site set up, welfare and health and safety for everyone on site.
Work undertaken by Hawkins Projects Ltd included:-
- Installation of Foundations
- Drainage installation
- Design, fabrication and installation of the structural steel frame to BS EN 1090-2 CE marked to execution class 2
- Installation of an insulated roofing and cladding system
- Installation of 3 roller shutter doors, pits and ducts required for the running of the workshop
- Complete décor and installation of all utilities required for the offices including: open plan office area, 2 meeting rooms, staff canteen, kitchenette and toilet and shower facilities.
power assisted doors.