Hawkins Projects Ltd were awarded the contract for the complete external redecoration of this industrial facility based in Wokingham.
The work was completed on time and in budget to the client’s specification.
Works undertaken by Hawkins Projects included:
- Removal of existing silicone
- Preparation of all cladding panels
- Preparation of all Window frames
- Priming of all cladding panels
- Priming of all Window frames
- 2 coats of paint applied to all areas
- All works complete via MEWPS to reduce costs and disruption to the client