Hawkins Steel Ltd were awarded a negotiated contract for the multimillion pound relocation and development of the UK headquarters of a leading laundry processing installation company.
This development meant bringing together two manufacturing facilities into one purpose adapted facility, which included new workshop, production & office areas.
The project plan included the following aspects:
- To provide a new bespoke structural steel portal frame for new office & reception areas
- New feature stainless steel staircase within the lobby
- To supply & fix new cladding and roofing panels to improve thermal efficiency
- To provide all glazing panels and new doors as required
- To provide new customer block paved car parking areas
- New heating system throughout the entire building area
- Completely new electrical& computer network cabling throughout
- New ceiling & high tech lighting system