Redevelopment of existing Renault Dealership
Hawkins Roofing Ltd were awarded a negotiated contract for the expansion of an existing Renault car dealership to accommodate the new Dacia and Fiat car ranges.
Acting as principal contractor, Hawkins Roofing Ltd provided all the technical support and produced all proposal drawings for approval.
The project plan included the following aspects:
- Adaption & relocation of the existing workshop facility
- To extend the existing showroom to gain the maximum square meterage possible
- To provide a new bespoke structural steel portal frame
- To supply & fix new cladding and roofing panels in keeping with the existing facia design
- To provide all glazing panels and new doors as required
- To provide new customer block paved car parking spaces and protective barriers
- All internal fit work to Fiats high specification criteria
- New tiled showroom floor
- New ceiling and high tech lighting system
- New air conditioning systems
All work was carried out and phased to ensure minimal disruption to the car dealership and to the exacting standards required.