Hawkins Projects Ltd were awarded the contract to carry out refurbishment work to ten industrial units on a 32 acre multi-use business park in South Oxfordshire.
Being situated on a rural yet contemporary business park the building aesthetics were key. Hawkin’s highly skilled technicians installed the TATA Steel Colorcoat Prisma® wall cladding. The high quality building envelope not only carries a high performance and robust finish, it also displays a clean contemporary feel by mixing natural colour tones of Anthracite Grey with Seren Copper to tastefully integrate with its surroundings.
The external works also comprised of replacement windows, doors and overhead insulated roller shutter doors. The
1,500 sqm roof is clad with a traditional Goosewing Grey TATA Steel insulated overclad system.
Office areas, kitchenettes and accessible toilets were constructed to offer the occupants a practical and pleasant working environment.
Work undertaken by Hawkins Projects included:
• Site set up, health and safety provisions and welfare facilities
• Supply and install wall cladding and window flashings
• Supply and install overclad roofing system on the existing roof
• Supply and install 22 windows, 14 single/double external doors and 2 sectional roller shutter doors
• Supply and install 2 aluminium curtain walling with openings
• Supply and fit handrail and gate to mezzanine floor
• Supply and fit fire escape stairs
• Install internal plasterboard walls and suspended ceilings
• Install ventilation, heating and lighting internally
• Decorate and lay flooring internally