Acting as principal contractor, Hawkins Roofing Ltd provided all the technical support and produced all proposal drawings for approval.
The project plan included the following aspects:
- Adaption & relocation of the existing workshop facility
- To extend the existing showroom to gain the maximum square meterage possible
- To provide a new bespoke structural steel portal frame
- To supply & fix new cladding and roofing panels in keeping with the existing facia design
- To provide all glazing panels and new doors as required
- To provide new customer block paved car parking spaces and protective barriers
- All internal fit work to Fiats high specification criteria
- New tiled showroom floor
- New ceiling and high tech lighting system
- New air conditioning systems
All work was carried out and phased to ensure minimal disruption to the car dealership and to the exacting standards required.