Hawkins Projects Ltd were awarded the contract to to create a new toilet block and shower
area for this prestigious manufacturing facility based in Birmingham
As principle contractor Hawkins Projects were responsible for full site setup and health and safety for everyone on site.
All of the work was carried out to a high standard around a live factory environment requiring careful consideration to health and safety measures and whilst adhering to the project programme.
Works undertaken by Hawkins Projects included:
- Stripping out of the existing male facilities.
- Creation of a new layout within the male facilities
- Creation of new female toilet and shower facilities
- Installation of a new drainage system
- Full mechanical and electrical refurbishment.